Welcome to The Sassy Penguin

Thank you for checking out my blog! Be sure to visit frequently for new and exciting posts!

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on Pinterest


Tuesday, May 22, 2012

She did- He did

Welp- It's over .

My sisters wedding.

2 years of planning, over in a matter of hours.

It's quite sad really.  Now I know what to look forward to for mine.

Everything was gorgeous.

Here is a sneak peak from the photographer, a high school friend of mine at http://www.mikeversprill.com/






I can't wait to see the rest of the professional shots.



Here are a few shots taken with a friends camera.


My fiance and I before the ceremony



The Girls  :)


Sorry for the short post and run!
Got some catching up to do elsewhere.  I promise more fun to follow in the upcoming days!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous couple! It looks like the wedding was a beautiful success! Your NEXT!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eek! I know :)

      So excited. It'll be here before I know it!

      Delete
  2. Stumbled here...LOVE the green dresses. How cute is the flower girl! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete