Welcome to The Sassy Penguin

Thank you for checking out my blog! Be sure to visit frequently for new and exciting posts!

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on Pinterest


Friday, June 29, 2012

T minus 8 hours-

Less than 8 hours until I am free.  Free! Well, for 2 weeks anyway.



Two weeks to unleash my craft bins that have been sitting quietly in the closet.




Two weeks to get paint splatters up, under and everywhere.



 
 



Two weeks to make a mess!

 

Then I have to clean it all up- so maybe I won't make a mess.

Trust me, there will be tons of laundry in the near future as well...and a mini trip to Pittsburgh. I've never been there so it should be fun.


I apologize if things are slow around here. I just downloaded Blogger to my Android.  Does anyone have any reviews on it?

I will update as much as I can, but in the meantime you can follow me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram @the_sassy_penguin

Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment