Welcome to The Sassy Penguin

Thank you for checking out my blog! Be sure to visit frequently for new and exciting posts!

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on Pinterest


Monday, March 12, 2012

A new face...

The Sassy Penguin.

What *is* the definition of "sassy" anyway?

According to Google - Lively, bold, and full of spirit; cheeky

According to Urban Dictionary- possessing the attitude of someone endowed with an ungodly amount of cool. <- This one made me giggle.


Now take a look at my NEW banner. Do it. Go look. I need other people to balance out all the looking at it that *I* keep doing.

Seriously, I can't get enough of it.

Thanks to Panda Brand Graphic Studio I can look at this penguin, full of sass whenever I want. Don'tcha just love the hand, fin, flipper, wing on her hip? So much personality stemming from that lil' guy.

Head over to Panda Brand Graphic Studio Facebook HERE and give them a "like".

On your way out, take another look at my penguin. You know you want to. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment