Welcome to The Sassy Penguin

Thank you for checking out my blog! Be sure to visit frequently for new and exciting posts!

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on Pinterest


Friday, December 30, 2011

Decisions Decisions...

I am EXTREMELY proud of myself.
I walked into my local craft store and walked out having only spent $3.00!
I found these adorable little knicknacks for $2.99 a piece.


I immediately thought of using them for something for the wedding. Guestbook table? Cake table? Place card settings table?

I knew I just had to pick them up, AND I had two 50% off coupons. (Special thanks to my sister. I tossed her one, gave her a coupon and some cash and sent her in line)

She thinks I should paint them. I think I want to leave them the way they are.

What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment