Welcome to The Sassy Penguin

Thank you for checking out my blog! Be sure to visit frequently for new and exciting posts!

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on Pinterest


Thursday, July 19, 2012

twitch*scratch*twitch

I am going through withdrawls and losing followers interest I'm sure!

This not having internet at home thing sorta stinks. Ok, it really Stinks.

I'm attempting to blog from my android right on the Blogger site. I had this nice long post done via the app and it disappeared. I was not a happy camper.

I was on vacation for a bit. Trying to accept reality again. I swear I need vacations after my vacations. We went to Pittsburgh.

(It's not very easy to blog from my phone and quite annoying actually)

*fingers crossed that I can get pictures to load*

 Of course I can't. *sigh* I dislike blog posts without at least one photo, but I guess this will have to do till later. And yes, I realize this post was pretty pointless...I guess I just had to blog SOMETHING! :-)

If you read this nonsense and are still with me, THANK YOU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment